Bridesmaid Spa Gift Box
Each set includes -
1. 16 oz mason jar candle (scent of choice, the scent choices are in the materials drop down box)
2. 8 oz sugar scrub (scent of choice, if you would like a different scent than the candle, please leave me a note in the NOTES TO SELLER section at checkout)
3. Peppermint chap stick
4. 4 oz Blood Orange pure goats milk soap
5. Personalized Gable Box (if chosen) Most clients choose to use the label on the gift box as a card to their recipient.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Choose your desired materials from the drop down box. Spa set only or Spa Set with gable box.
2. Choose your desired scent from the drop down box. If you would like 1 scent for the candle and 1 for the sugar scrub, please just leave a note in the personalization box below. Also, if you need help choosing the perfect scent, please don't hesitate to message me and I will send you a detailed scent description list, and offer any help I can give. Choosing the right scents is important!!
3. In the personalization box below message me with any special instructions and your personalization information for the box and any changes in scent.
**FOR THE SAKE OF EASE I CHOSE MY BEST SELLING SCENTS FOR THE CHAPSTICK AND SOAP, IF YOU WOULD LIKE OTHER OPTIONS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME**
If only ordering 1 set MARKED as a gift it will be shipped inside the gable box with label and ribbon attached, if ordering more than 1 set the gable boxes will be shipped flat with sticker and ribbon NOT attached, this will need to be done by you :-) They are very quick and easy to assemble.
Each candle burns up to 100 hours, and being 100% soy wax with a 100% cotton wick, you can get maximum enjoyment out of this scent without polluting your home or air. Not only is this a natural burning product it's highly scented (using the maximum amount of scent that the soy wax will allow) it also burns evenly and cleanly so that you get the most for your money. There is barely a trace of wax when your done with your candle. I use only cosmetic grade fragrance oils or pure essential oils. I've been making candles for the past 5 yrs. and have tried 100's of scents and picked only the best smelling ones (I kind of have a fragrance addiction!!!). The sugar scrub is made with only the finest ingredients including olive oil, avocado oil, sugar and essential oils or phthalate free oils.
The Sugar scrub is also made with the finest ingredients, pure essential oils and phthalate free fragrance oils, high quality olive oil, avocado oil, sugar & organic coconut oil.
Our Goat’s Milk Soap is chock full of Vitamin A and Vitamin D which helps soften skin. This creates a magnificently creamy, soothing lather which helps make your skin soft and moisturized. I've been using it for months and completely adore it!!
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Goat's Milk, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES), Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Chloride
Chap Stick - Creamy and smooth and completely addicting! Glides on beautifully smooth with no waxy feel. Made with skin softening oils such as Avocado and Jojoba, Coconut Oil for nourishing, and a hint of Castor for a gorgeous shine and pure peppermint essential oils to help sooth those lips on these dry winter days.
Ingredients: Shea Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil.
The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This breaking in process insures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of the candle. This will insure a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of the candle.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children.
To prevent candles from boring a hole down the middle, burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter. For example burn a 3 inch diameter candle for a minimum of at least 3 hours each time. Burn long enough to achieve a melt pool that can be seen all the way around the glass.
I do customize orders for your personal needs/wants. Just convo me with any changes and I'll do my best to meet your needs. Please also feel free to ask any questions you may have or feel free to call me at 509/688-5409. My office hours are 7-5 Pacific Standard Time.